- One dance per member teacher.
- Each junior, senior student or assistant performing must be registered and participating in the convention classes.
- A registered member teacher may present one routine no longer than 3 minutes
if two registered member teachers from the same studio
agree, one routine no longer than 5 minutes with a least six dancers may be presented. Only one 5 ≠minute production per studio may be performed in the
floorshow. This will count as 2 member teacher dances as referred to in floor policy #1 above.
- No student or assistant will be allowed to perform in
more than two numbers in the floor show.
- A student may perform in either two 3-minute routines or one 5-minute production number.
- New members who have taken an exam at current convention and are registered as Non-Members, are not allowed to bring students under their name. Therefore, they cannot be represented in the floorshow the following year.
- Member and Non-members cannot perform in the floorshow in a student number.
- Music for each dance must be on a separate CD. Each CD must be
clearly marked, cued, and cut. We will not fade any number. One piece of music per CD with correct tempo. Your rehearsal time will be assigned on a first come, first-served basis as you turn in your floorshow forms and CDs.
* You may send music via email or Dropbox to Heather Stolle at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the convention; however please submit a back up CD or thumbdrive with your floorshow form.
- Deadline for registration and turning in CDs is noon the first day of classes at the TATD desk.
- No student will be added to the floorshow if not performing at the rehearsal.
- DO NOT INCLUDE THE FLOORSHOW ENTRY FORM
WITH THE REGISTRATION PACKET SENT TO THE TREASURER.
Click here to download the Floorshow Registration Form